Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Art For Life!!


On November 18th the Humane Society of Hamilton County will be hosting an annual fundraiser dinner and silent auction called Tinsel and Tails Holiday Petacular! They will be sharing survival stories and pet adoption stories about the animals. It's sure to be a tear jerker, so bring tissues!
An art friend at AFA was wise enough to recruit several artist to create and donate pieces to include in the auction. This is one of my pieces I lent to the cause.
I looked through the Pet List for adoptable pets, and when I read Pearl's story and saw her face, I knew I had to honor her. She is the sweetest thing, and I hope she finds a good home!!! If I wasn't so far away, I would totally take her. And I would love to be able to attend the event. If you live in the area, I would encourage you to go. And bid on my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment