Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ATC!! ATC!!! ATC!!! ADDICT!!!!

I know I've been away for a bit, but not because I was doing nothing. Lately I have been hosting and joining a few ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swaps, and haven't gotten around to posting anything to the blog. So here is some "Eye Candy" of some recent ATC's I've done.


I recently hosted a FREE R-I-D-E ATC swap. The RIDE stands for Rubber Stamps, Image Transfer, Doodle, & Ephemera. The requirements of the swap were to incorporate all 4 techniques into one card. It was meant to be a challenge.

"Mystery Writer"
"Where Ideas Become Art"
~
Mrs. Gills shown here, was an ATC I did for the imfamous AnnD's ATC That Girl Ain't Right Swap. Mrs. Gills should have listened to her mother when she told her, "If you keep making that face it's going to stay that way forever!"
"Mrs. Gills"
~
This Cute little Owl was a PIF ATC for my Friend Julie. She requested one of my whimsy owls.
These last two ATC's I did for a Mermaids & Friends Swap at atcsforall.com I can particularly relate to the bottom more Rubenesque one. ;)
"Prom Date"

"Swim Lessons with Sardines"

1 comment: