Friday, August 20, 2010

The Family!

The latest installation in one of my Art Journals.
I was thinking about how different everyone is in my family and yet we are still a unit of Unconditional Love! The family above is not exactly like mine, but some characters do share resemblances to actual family members. I will not name names.
The quote reads:
"We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one anothers desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing $$$ (Money), locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kisses to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.
~ Erma Bombeck
I love the little dude at the end ~ my kids said it is Papa, their grandfather. lol



1 comment:

  1. found your blog!!!!! This page is SPECTACULAR _love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete