Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Davinci's Dream Girl


I made this card for a trade with Robbygirl at atcsforall.com. She made this really cool ATC called, "Voice Of The People" that has a mini chalk board on it. I can't wait to see it in person.
The true colors didn't come out right in the photo. The piece is actually not Brown as it appears, but rather, an antique bronze. I was too tired to fiddle with the camera settings anymore, and I couldn't scan it because there is too much depth with all the watch parts.
All in all, it was fun tweaking Miss Mona again and I like the final result. Hope Robbygirl does too.
Techniques used: Card stock inked and smeared with gel medium mixed with antique bronze pigment for the background. metal wire mesh layer under Mona. watch parts around her eye [I really like the effect], in her hands, and on the side. top border is fabric loop braid that I colored with the antique bronze pigment and gel medium. Mona and steam punk hat are collage images I had.

1 comment:

  1. RobbyGirl loves it! She is a fabulous Mona!!! I can't wait to see her in person.

    ReplyDelete