Sunday, February 7, 2010

Well apparently it is time for me to join the world of blogging. Be kind - as I am a blog virgin, but a quick learner. I've been in to artistic endevors for most of my life; from painting, mosaics, sculpture, drawing, pastels, and charcoal. My work varies from realistic to whimsical, to whatever floats my boat that day. Now it would seem I am going global with my artwork. I love all mediums and like to experiement with new techniques and styles and stretch my palette to the outer limits. Sometimes the results are note worthy and other times it is simply colorful chaos. Either way, I have fun. I do appreciate honest critisism about my artwork. I find it helps me grow and develop my techniques as an artist. That said, I can dish it out as well as I can take it. I'll try not to be too snarky!

No comments:

Post a Comment